Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 12 Gratitude

Today I am grateful for

1. When I am breastfeeding and the little one gives a big smile. Feeding these days has been trying. Anyone who has had challenges in baby feeding will understand. In such a vulnerable position, the little things become really really big things.

2. Having a tidy home. My life has seen many messy times, to my embarrassment and dismay. But now that I live in a larger home, and am extremely careful about bringing new things into the home, everything seems to fit perfectly and it is easy to keep tidy. Tidy home equals tidy mind.

3. The great outdoors. While the little one was fussing today, I took her out to the backyard and she almost instantly calmed down, bobbleheading her head in awe. I believe it's something about the light shining through the trees. Does it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment