Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 3 Gratitude

Today I am grateful for:

1. Morning free time. Before having the little one, I would sleep as late as possible every day. I had never been a morning person. But now, I get up around 6:30, feed my babe, and do my thing while she goes back to sleep. Sometimes I will nap next to her if she's fussing (another favourite moment), but I'll mover her into the crib and get up shortly after. I really cherish this little slice of me time.

Actually, this morning time is what inspired me to develop new habits and start this blog. I was spending most mornings watching tv, interneting, being totally unproductive. I kept thinking it would be nice to spend this time exercising or organizing or working on a creative project. I'm so happy to see my thinking turn into doing.

2. Midnight giggles. Sometimes I get the giggles. Usually late at night, while hubby is trying to get to sleep. It's hilarious and gives me the biggest feel good vibes ever.

3. Socks. My toes are cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment